Today's Social Sunday is as usually hosted by Ashley; thanks for the great questions!
1. What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
This one depends. If I feel cozy, I might just bake some chocolate cake, make some tea and watch movies with the girls all afternoon. If I have cabin fever because it is the 10th rainy day in a row I might take the girls to the Playmobile Fun Park, the indoor pool, or just meet up with a friend.
2. What is your favorite thing to do on a summer weekend?
Be outside! Have a picknick at the playground, go to the pool, take a trip to the zoo. Just spend as much time as possible outdoors, because rainy days will come way too soon.
3. What is your favorite spring activity?
Right now I try to get a egg-dying party for a few of Lily's and Violet's friends. We also enjoy the first mild days of the year by coloring the street with chalks and blowing bubbles.
4. What is your favorite way to spend a winter day?
Make some spiced wine and bake cookies with the girls.
5. What is your favorite season and why?
That would be fall. Most of the time, I just got sick of hot weather and enjoy the first chilly days. And I love watching the leaves change colors. Autumn is simply beautiful here in Germany!
6. What is the best birthday you ever had?I would say my 24th birthday; a few weeks before, our child I was hoping for so long was born. I was cuddling with our newborn daughter, watching The Motorcycle Diaries and Richard made spinach lasagna for us. I was in heaven...
Thanks again to our wonderful hosts for coming up with these great questions. Looking forward to reading other people's responses!