Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday Social

Sunday Social


Today's Social Sunday is as usually hosted by Ashley; thanks for the great questions!

1. What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
 This one depends. If I feel cozy, I might just bake some chocolate cake, make some tea and watch movies with the girls all afternoon. If I have cabin fever because it is the 10th rainy day in a row I might take the girls to the Playmobile Fun Park, the indoor pool, or just meet up with a friend.
2. What is your favorite thing to do on a summer weekend?
 Be outside! Have a picknick at the playground, go to the pool, take a trip to the zoo. Just spend as much time as possible outdoors, because rainy days will come way too soon.
3. What is your favorite spring activity?
Right now I try to get a egg-dying party for a few of Lily's and Violet's friends. We also enjoy the first mild days of the year by coloring the street with chalks and blowing bubbles.
 
4. What is your favorite way to spend a winter day?
 Make some spiced wine and bake cookies with the girls.

5. What is your favorite season and why?
 That would be fall. Most of the time, I just got sick of hot weather and enjoy the first chilly days. And I love watching the leaves change colors. Autumn is simply beautiful here in Germany!

6. What is the best birthday you ever had?  
 I would say my 24th birthday; a few weeks before, our child I was hoping for so long was born. I was cuddling with our newborn daughter, watching The Motorcycle Diaries and Richard made spinach lasagna for us. I was in heaven...

Thanks again to our wonderful hosts for coming up with these great questions. Looking forward to reading other people's responses!
 

6 comments:

  1. I love the answer to the last question. :) So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now when I have questions noone will answer. and now i'm the first to comment on this. What's wrong with this picture?

    1. What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
    stay inside of course. watch movies, read, blog, or take a much needed nap.

    2. What is your favorite thing to do on a summer weekend? anything to do with the family

    3. What is your favorite spring activity?
    soon it's going to helping mama with flowers and getting the yard pretty

    4. What is your favorite way to spend a winter day? a good lifetime or hallmark movie with a cup of hot chocolate

    5. What is your favorite season and why?
    fall or spring. b/c it's not too hot and it's not cold. and all the beautiful colors

    6. What is the best birthday you ever had?
    birthday....what's that exactly?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will answer!!! I'm totally with you on question 5. I'm not too much for hot or freezing weather, even though I have to admit that I do need it!!

      Birthday.. well, how to explain that phenomenon? It's usually when everyone'S fuzzing over you and supposed to give you gifts (fun fact: "Gift" in German means "poison" in English!)

      Cheers, Stephanie

      Delete
  3. Birthdays with babies are the best!!

    ReplyDelete