Sunday, May 5, 2013

I'm A Fan!

 Today's cue for the Blog every Day in May challenge is to show love for our favorite blogger out there. There are so many wonderful bloggers out there, and I read your posts, even though I might not always have the time to comment. Anyways, I couldn't cut it down to one, but I would like to express my public appreciation for two amazing bloggers out there:

First, I would like to say thank you to Jessica at The Wondering Brain. Jessica does it all, and makes it look like a breeze. She's a mother, wife, employee, PhD-student, and blogger. I'm sure she has found the secret to adding at least 12 more hours to her day, or she's just so much better than I am managing it all. I have done full-time job plus college, newborn plus college, and full-time job plus family, but never family, work, and school at the same time. And on top of all of that being a very active and involved blogger. You have my fullest admiration, Jessica!

Second, I would like to express my love to Jen at The Adventures Of Our Army Life. Jen is an Army wife, supporting her husband and the unit by being an active member (and soon to be leader) of her Family Readiness Group (FRG), which is a support and information group for the spouses and dependents of the soldiers (for those who never had any affiliation with the military). Something I admire about Jen more than anything else is her positive outlook. She's struggling with repeated miscarriages, but doesn't give up. I remember back when Richard and I were trying to have a baby, and each month (all two we were unsuccessful) I was just a total wreck. Jen is such a strong person, who I adore beyond anything. I know that she and her husband will be successful at the end, because she's a fighter. I'm such a fan of her, because she shows me every day what a wimp I am and that I, too, can get beyond my issues, because if she can smile through her struggles, I can as well, since my issues are so much smaller than hers.
*********************************************


2 comments:

  1. Ok I just to say that you have me in tears, I want you to know how much I appreciate your friendship through this crazy blog world. :) You are always such a wonderful support and I want you to know that I am thankful for you!! :) Hugs my dear dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now YOU have ME in tears ;-) I so hope that one day we manage to meet in person, Jen! You are an inspiration to many out there! Hugs back to you!!

      Delete